Tuesday 1 February 2011

Sometimes we all need a bit of advice.........

Hullo ma wee blog,

There are two friends in a bar having a drink when one of them indicates he should be getting home as it's getting late.

"I can't stay out too late because my wife goes ballistic. No matter how quiet I am coming into the house she is always awake, waiting to chew me out. It's awful sometimes. Even if I coast the car up the drive, quietly close the doors take off my shoes outside and carefully open and close the front door and tip toe up to the bedroom, she always hears me and starts that 'And what time of night do you call this' argument"

His friend shakes his head and sympathises.

"That's terrible! You do realise though that your not tackling this problem the right way.....? What I do is I stay out as late as I want. I tear the car up the drive with the stereo blaring. I slam the doors shut and sing going up the path to the house. I crash in and slam the door behind me and stomp up the stairs taking my clothes off as I go. Then I burst into the bedroom leaving the door open and I say to my wife that I've had a great night, I belch and tell her loudly 'Now I want to make love all night!' "

"My God! What happens then?" Says the astonished friend.

Absolutely nothing - she's always fast asleep!!!"


See you later.....

Listening to...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahahaha!!

Scottish Nature Boy said...

*snort*
And Baba O'Riley - one of the truely great British rock moments!

Alistair said...

Yup. I needed a laugh this morning and this came to mind......

Rebecca S. said...

Very funny!

The Sunday Posts 2017/Mince and Tatties.

Mince and Tatties I dinna like hail tatties Pit on my plate o mince For when I tak my denner I eat them baith at yince. Sae mash ...