Sunday 29 August 2010

Breakfast and A Nice Wiff.....


Hullo ma wee blog,


Sunday breakfast. Coffee, croissants, unsalted butter, jam.

The lovely G is struggling with the jam lid and after much straining hands it to me to try and open. I try for a bit and exasperated go to the cupboard and get out another jar.

She then says "Mmmm, you should try this. It's got a lovely wiff!"

To which I reply, "No thanks, I already have one...."

Ta.....DAH!!!!!!!!

One thousand brownie points to me.

I thankyouverymuch.............

see you later.

5 comments:

The Scudder said...

Wat an old smoothie !

Alistair said...

At every opportunity!!!

Unknown said...

Pure genius. :-)

Scottish Nature Boy said...

Puntastic!

Alistair said...

We boys do appreciate a good pun don't we......

The Sunday Posts 2017/Mince and Tatties.

Mince and Tatties I dinna like hail tatties Pit on my plate o mince For when I tak my denner I eat them baith at yince. Sae mash ...