Monday 31 August 2009

A quick update


Chilled out Jess

Hullo there ma wee blog,
Dont mean to have been ignoring you but have been busy with oor guests and all.
Lemme see what have we been up to

Our visitors arrived thurs and we had a night at home with the weary travellers. Spaghetti Bolognese for dinner - almost anyone { me included } can make a spag bol without thinking too hard about it.
Friday was the Lady Boys of Bangkok - see previous post for the gen on that one!
Sat I took my sister in law to see Michel Blanc at the Book festival - fantastic, very entertaining, enthusiastic and passionate about everything he spoke about. Then we met up with the lovely G, Leen and our Dutch visitors for a meal of Tapas and a few drinks.
Sun was a nice walk with our friends down the road to Cove, then airport and after on to the cinema at Filmhouse to see Laughter In Paradise - another of the Alastair Sim season - see the "Giggling in the dark" post.


Today I had a couple of emergency hearings for the childrens panel to prepare and attend and thats about us up to date.
see you later..............
listening to Roxy Music.........'Avalon'

No comments:

The Sunday Posts 2017/Mince and Tatties.

Mince and Tatties I dinna like hail tatties Pit on my plate o mince For when I tak my denner I eat them baith at yince. Sae mash ...